Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Brilliant!

Still the best series on NG. Technically and aesthetically above reproach.. Going staight to my favorites list.

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

Kooky

Fun but expendable. It's just the right lengh and the John Kricfalusi style graphics are cool. Not half as funny as Nerf Herders "Jenna Bush Army" song but a fun little flashy. Good job.

Wild Child Wild Child

Good work. A few tips.

I could see your drawing and animation skills increase as the movie advanced. I think you'll get better and better if you keep at it. Some kind of background would make it look better IMO and the file is WAY bigger than it should be. I suspect it's the sound compression. An mp3, layer 3, 44100Hz, stereo, 64kbps would cut the file size in half and would'nt sound much different.

TheAbominableMatt responds:

yeh i didn't realise how long it would take to load until i submitted it and loaded it myself. I know very little about computers in truth so i actually didn't consider the file size when making it. I've learnt my lesson tho and for my next attempt i will make sure to compress the file as much as possible

Dress-up Weebl Dress-up Weebl

No talent hack!

Do you have any original ideas? Can you do anything without ripping off others?

nail jesus to the cross!! nail jesus to the cross!!

It's a blasphemy..

And it's a blast for me...
Nice graphics, concept and code. It's so gawd damn hard though. It'd be better if it was easier. Your heart's in the right place. Religion is nothing more than brainwashing. It's just a way to control weak minds.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Puerile

It's a shame you don't apply your graphic and programming skills to something more progressive. This may be the epitome of dress-up "games" but it's just banal, kid stuff. It's like playing with dolls. Your grawings are beautiful and you have actionscript knowledge.. Why not animate them into a story with a plot or an actual game? Sure it's an easy portal award but it's just so feckless and juvenile. You have more potential than this kind of vapid offal.

If u want listen to my band If u want listen to my band

lame