Dress-up Weebl Dress-up Weebl

No talent hack!

Do you have any original ideas? Can you do anything without ripping off others?

nail jesus to the cross!! nail jesus to the cross!!

It's a blasphemy..

And it's a blast for me...
Nice graphics, concept and code. It's so gawd damn hard though. It'd be better if it was easier. Your heart's in the right place. Religion is nothing more than brainwashing. It's just a way to control weak minds.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Puerile

It's a shame you don't apply your graphic and programming skills to something more progressive. This may be the epitome of dress-up "games" but it's just banal, kid stuff. It's like playing with dolls. Your grawings are beautiful and you have actionscript knowledge.. Why not animate them into a story with a plot or an actual game? Sure it's an easy portal award but it's just so feckless and juvenile. You have more potential than this kind of vapid offal.

Tubes Tubes

Deserves a higher score

The old version of this game was very addicting but it needs to show the flow of a liquid through the pipes. You get a head start and then the liquid starts running through the pipe. Keep adding the new pipes b4 the liquid reaches the end of the pipes. It shouldn't be too hard to write functions to move an mc in the direction of the picked pipe or maybe it could be done using masks. As you know there are always several ways to do almost anything. Anyway it's an old favorite that deserves a higher score.

Lord-Lucraft responds:

Thank you for your review! It's a good idea and I've thought of more things so maybe ill make tubes 2 or so =) btw, I've no problems in scripting, but ty for the advice

Why Windows Sucks Why Windows Sucks

It's not windows fault.

I'm not a huge fan of windows, although it beats the alternatives at this time, but this story tells the tale of a pop-up on the Internet. It has nothing to do with windows. It's obviously from unscrupulous spammers trying to scare you into buying their product. Just get a pop-up blocker.. I recommend the google tool bar. It works best in windows...

Gyroball Gyroball

Marble Madness

It's too good. I'm liken it..

Taking out the trash Taking out the trash

Nice physics model.

Good job on the code. The physics are convincing and it's a well executed and clever idea. It deserves a much higher score. Unfortunately alot of NG users don't like bitmaps and don't vote fairly.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

whimsical

Another fast game from Wiesi.
The graphics and sound are amusing in a campy kind of way but the play speed and simplicity is what rox. Nice one!

Jetpack Adventure Jetpack Adventure

Pretty Good..!

I think it's great. I like alot of your graphics. The wall bounces are perfect. The sound is tight. You should add side jet effects when going left and right in the air.

Create A Punk Rock Girl Create A Punk Rock Girl

It should be a tribute.

One of the Dead Milkmen committed suicide this week. It's odd you didn't mention that anywhere.

ScottHanstein responds:

Read the response to one of the reviews below. Thanks.